Bundles can be added to your account to augment your analysis. There are three types of bundles: data, region and wave, which can be combined in many different ways to provide the specific content that is most useful to you.
Bundles can be added and removed at any time, giving you a chance to tailor the platform content in a way that is aligned with your evolving needs. This also provides an easy way for you to explore our data and find out what is most useful for you, without having to make a long term commitment.
The sections below give an overview of each of the bundles that are available, and you can use our Interactive Explorer to examine the bundle contents in detail, allowing you to see exactly which datapoints you will be able to use within each bundle.
Types of bundle
Buy more questions from our survey.
You’ll get access to the most essential data points, including demographics, device usage and online activities.
- Data: the questions included in our starter pack are a taster of our most interesting questions across all of our top level data categories.
- Regions: You'll get a combined global view based on data from all our current markets, but you will not be able to segment your analysis on a country level until you purchase one of our region bundles - see below for more
- Wave: You get our latest wave of our data, updated every time we release new data. For further historical analysis see our Waves bundle section below.
Find out more about your audiences’ lifestyle and attitudes and the devices they own.
- Attitudes & Lifestyle
- Device Ownership & Access
Allowing you to find out:
- Your audiences’ interests and their general attitudes in life
- Their household assets and the different devices they own
- The frequency they take vacations, eat out, visit the cinema and more
Find out about consumers’ favourite websites, apps and social networks.
- Online Activities & Behaviors
- Social Media
Including granular data on:
- Consumers’ favorite website and apps
- The social platforms they use and why
- Specific actions on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and more
Receive access to all our data on commerce and marketing touchpoints.
- Marketing Touchpoints
Including granular data on:
- The consumer journey from brand discovery to purchase
- The numbers who would be willing to shop via social media
- The factors that encourage digital consumers to advocate a brand online
Find out about internet users’ consumption of different forms of media.
- Media Consumption (including Entertainment)
- Daily time spent on digital and traditional forms of media
- Usage of services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video
- The top news services and where they engage with their content
Learn about levels of engagement with over 1,300 global and local brands.
For some of the following sectors:
- Alcohol, convenience food and drinks
- Fast-fashion, luxury fashion and skincare/cosmetics
- Automotive, sports and more
Suggested combination: explore brand tracking over time by purchasing the Brand bundle and any of the historical trending bundle.
Split your data down to country level, for the regions you care about. Purchasing this data will allow you to filter your analysis by country, and explore country of residence and country based household income questions.
- All countries listed below
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
Suggested combination: Use your region bundles to unlock country specific demographics by country details buy purchasing the Attributes bundle.
Trend your data over time with a choice of the last 3 months, 12 months of data or all our historical data.
- Last Quarter
- Last 12 Months
- All Time
Select the bundle of time, allowing you to evaluate how trends have developed. This could include:
- Whether shopping apps are becoming more popular
- The increasing numbers getting online via mobiles
- Whether digital marketing channels are becoming more effective
Explore all the questions and options of each data and region bundle in our interactive explorer.