You can now combine multiple data points within a row or column. This allows to you create simple expressions "on the fly" whilst building up your crosstab, reducing the need to build audiences separately in Audience Builder.
- Select data points from multiple questions to form a group
- Choose the boolean operator with which to connect the data points in the group: SPLIT (create separate rows/columns for each data point), OR (combines with OR), AND (combines with AND)
- Choose whether to add your group as a new row, column or base
To view the expression of a row or column, select it using the checkbox in the header and then click View Group. Here you can see a visual representation of the expression, and also rename the row/column header.
In addition, you can also append data points to existing rows and columns.
- Choose the rows and column first and then select data points to form a group
- OR select data points to form a group and then select the existing rows and columns
- The action buttons in the Group box change to allow you to append the group, rather than create a new row or column
- You can choose whether to append the group using an AND or and OR
- You will see a a preview of the new expression to confirm before the action is completed